9 more Days - still working the TTD list and Pain

It is getting close - but still the impending trip feels surreal -I do not feel the excitement I expected of being this close to leaving on such an adventure - I do however feel the pressure.
The TTD list grows as quickly as we can work items from it. Went to pay the car registration due in January and found a SMOG certificate was required.

Tonight Pam and I started a regime of homeopathic organic treatments. A liver/kidney flush, cherry extract and an Oil Blend.

I was in pain again this weekend knee and now my ankle -I am hoping there might be some relief here.

I made another appointment - Friday at 3:10pm with my Rheumatologist - I am afraid he might take off early and I will not see him until next year - but that was the first available appointment. I got my lab results back - it is Rheumatoid Arthritis - he does not think it is gout even though my uric acid levels are high.

One more week to get rid of this pain.

It was strange working today - I felt like I should be doing something else - but there is so much work to do. Working on the road is going to present and interesting challenge.

Well, back to the TTD list - need to update our contacts, scan the kids homework and text books, (I need to pack still) - the girls packed yesterday. Need to finish mapping out Egypt and India and work on Italy, Croatia and France Itineraries.

Good Night!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 26 - December 31st – New Years Eve and Chiang Mai

Day 64 Zagreb, Croatia

Day 62 Fat Tuesday - Venice